Sunday, January 2, 2011

A new year,A new decade!

Wishing you all a prosperous 2011! 2010 had been a year of fun and travel with as many as 4 trips to India and a visit to Dubai. In fact, I should say that it's been one of a fabulous year in my life with many pleasant memories to cherish.

As for the resolutions for 2011, I have a reasonably small list of things to accomplish. Few which can be shared and a few secretive ones.To take part in the Standard Charted Marathon-'11(10-K segment) which will be held in the month of December is in my list-to-do things for this year. It has been my dream for which I have been training over the past 2 months. Due to my 'busy' schedule at school and so much of other things that I engage myself with, I am not able to update my blog as much as I used to do in my initial days of starting a blog. So I am hoping to keep my blog updated then and now with more entries to share my life experiences.

I would like to end this entry with a little note of thanks to all the people who have played a part in my life. Doesn't matter how small it is.I always cherish it.Love you all, folks! Let's bid good bye to 2010 and start 2011 fresh with loads of happiness!



No comments: