Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome 2010! We are looking forward to seeing you!

I religiously take New Year Resolution every year,whether I do or don't follow them! If I had to pen down all the good or bad things that happened to me this year (2009), there are many.

Do not manipulate your thoughts or beliefs for someone else.No matter however you are or how decent you behave,there is always someone who doesn't like you or not happy about you.Its inevitable.So just be who you really are and don't care much about people around you who is unhappy with you for no reasons.This is something that I have learnt over this year.I also learnt
who my true friends are and who are just pretending to be like one.You know its quite a task to identify the toxic ones around us and ditch them.It needs some guts, even though it just may look simple and easy.Therefore I decided to stay away from the "venomous" friends and breathe in fresh air,meet new people in life.After all, I perpetually look forward for a change in life! On the other hand I am very much happy for the friends who truly love me for what I am.One of such a friend is Niveditha and I am glad that I have her in my life.

Well,talking about the coming year 2010 and my Resolution,I do have a few in mind.And I do intend to make all or at least most of them come true.One of them is to shed a few kilos and get fit! Another one of those is that I stop being a spend-thrift like I am now,and start saving up money for a good cause.

I am very much looking forward for the Year 2010.Happy New year to all! Have a fun filled year ahead.

p.s - This will probably be my last post for this year! So stay tuned for more interesting posts @ "My soul" next year!

No comments: