Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Malaysia- Dining at the sky top!

Its exactly been a year and 2 days since my last trip to Kuala Lumpur(KL).We flew by Air Asia to the KL International Airport which is located at Sepang, about an hour and a half drive from the City.Our return trip was by train to Singapore,I enjoyed the scenery on the way,though this is not the first time that we travel across the Singapore border to KL by train.We have done so when I was a kid,but it was an overnight journey.We used to live in Malaysia when I was a kid, so it was like I am rediscovering KL all over again.

It was an advantage that we had booked our room at a Hotel (Crowne Plaza) which was located at the Central area and was easily accessible to most of the tourist attractions like The Twin Tower and so on.Therefore right after spending that very first day by roaming around the streets of KL City, we headed to the famous Menara Kuala Lampur(KL Tower) in the evening.It is 421 Meters tall and the tallest tower in South East Asia. We had booked for our Buffet Dinner at the Revolving restaurant which is located at the top of the Tower itself. You can enjoy your food while taking a 360 degree breathtaking view of the KL city.There where three different stations for the main menu and 1 for fruits and pastries.It takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes for one complete rotation.It was my first time dining in at such a place! It seemed like the whole city was under my feet.I took my own sweet time to try out different delicacies that was there.There is no specific dish that I liked there because I enjoyed each and every single dish that I decided to try out.It was a real experience to dine in there and was worth the total bill of a 3-digit amount that we payed!


->A fantastic view of KL from the restaurant.



No comments: